On Monday April 9th and Tuesday April 10th Western Law is hosting a conference at the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, Canada called Knowledge Policy for the 21st Century.
- Richard Stallman founder of the Free Software Foundation.
- Stacie LeGrow from RedHat.
- Matt Norwood from the Software Freedom Law Center.
- Jason Schultz from the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
- Macrus Bornfreund from Creative Commons Canada.
- Law faculty from The University of Western Ontario, Queensland University of Technology – Brisbane Australia, Victoria University – New Zealand, Ohio State University.
The conference fee is pretty cheap so if you are in the area it may be a great event to attend.