My Linux QoS library is coming along nicely. It took me a few days but I changed the whole API to be based on GObject. The main reason for this time consuming change is to make bindings to other languages easier. Primarly I am interested in Mono and Python bindings. As much as I love good old C I have no intention of building a GUI application with C if I don’t have to.
I am now buiding small apps that use the API and discovering the features that are needed but I didn’t think of before.
Everyone who develops software using free software libraries should take moment to thank the developers for thier time and hard work. Developing a sane API is hard.
One reply on “Linux QoS API update”
Realy interesting work. Looking forward news about python bindings. Every GUI I’ve seen at the moment doesn’t use many of the possibilities the kernel offers.