Another new version of LQL is available.
- Add some new test programs to the tests directory.
- Fixed a bunch of small bugs that were found with the new test programs.
- Change the return type of a few _new() functions from GObject to the proper object type.
- Update docs to match new API.
- Add some background comments to the documentation.
- Add support for the DSMark QDisc and corresponding documentation.
- Add –with-kernel-source=PATH option to configure so alternate kernel include directories can be specified.
- Add support for the Netem QDisc (everything but distribution tables). This means you now need the headers from a kernel with Netem support in order to compile LQL.
- Add support for the TCIndex classifier.
- Put some more time into the classifiers. Still not complete.